Friday 23 January 2015

Hello.....

Hi, Hey, Hello, Hola

However you want to say hey

Well my name is......well i'm not going to say who i am because i don't really want people to know who i am

My favourtie songs at the minute is Where Do Broken Hearts Go by One Direction and Stockholm Syndrome by One Direction

I just love them

So how to introduce myself well i'm 14 years old

I love Youtube

My favourtie Youtubers are Dan Howell (Danisnotonfire), Phil Lester (A
mazing Phil), Joe sugg, Marcus Butler, Sawyer Hartman and so many others

My cousins sing on Youtube and i have made a few Youtube videos so i guess you could say it runs in my family

I have a boxer dog, i love animals

Now for the sad part

My mum died in 2010 when i was 10

Some of my friends self-harm and i do my best to help them

I have always said to people i am your personal diary and you can always talk to me

I guess i am doing this because i was inspired by Zoella's book Girl Online which i love by the way , i brought it and i can now not put it down it is amazing

So i guess that is really what i wanted to say

There isn't really going to be many people reading this i can tell, if anyone

I don't really know how this works

Can you comment on this thing?

My friend used to write blogs but she stopped for some reason like she stopped writing stories on wattpad

I also love going on wattpad there is so many amazing stories on there

So yeah

See you soon

YouTube Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment