Thursday 12 February 2015

YouTubers And Friends

Hey guys

Have you heard Joe Sugg is bringing a book out?

Alfie Deyes is bringing his second book out

I am still reading Zoella's Girl Online and I am still no further

I brought Tanya Burr's book

Shane Dawson (American YouTuber, if you don't know who he is you need to go and watch his videos) has brought out a book

I love books and I love Youtubers but I don't have time to read there books I really wish I did

But I don't

OK this blog is like going no where

On Saturday it is valentine's day and my friend said "I can't wait to see all the depressing Snapchats that you put on, on Saturday"

I got really annoyed at that because yes I am single and I probably will but I don't really care

Today in one of my classes she wrote my name and "loves .........." And of someone sees it I am dead, it will ruin my hole life

I told her if she didn't scribble it out I would kill her

She is a pain in the backside some times

But that's what friends are

Sorry this has been really boring

See you soon

YouTube Girl x

No comments:

Post a Comment